The Windham Administrative Offices, which include the Town Administrator, Finance Director, and Human Resource/Services Coordinator, serve not only to oversee the day to day operations of the Town, but as a means of linking the residents of Windham with their government. We are always available to answer your questions or address your concerns, and all input is welcomed, so please feel free to stop in and visit.
Mission / Vision Statement
With the philosophy of Teamwork as its foundation, the Town will uphold the following goals in fulfilling its Mission to "Provide quality public service through professionalism dedicated to excellence while upholding the public trust", as well as our Vision to "Make Windham a desirable community where the residents and businesses have the opportunity to share in a diverse, vibrant environment in which to live, work, and play.":
- Translate the myriad of community and municipal needs into a fiscally stable government.
- Encourage advances in technology, management and business practices and strive, always, to expand our municipal knowledge base.
- Acknowledge and respect the varied opinions and suggestions of residents, employees, business community, and visitors, and exhibit fairness and equity in all our dealings.
- Maintain a desirable quality of life through all appropriate and available means and by fostering the natural, cultural, historical and recreational aspects of our community.
- Work to recruit, train, and develop staff capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment while providing courteous and professional service.
- Openly encourage volunteerism in our community, not only by our actions, but also by our support of and gratitude for volunteer endeavors.
- Recognize that the trust and support of the community must be continuously earned through leadership, integrity and communication.
- Keep paramount the health, safety, and welfare of our citizens and employees.
Cost of Services Study
In 2016, the Cost of Services of Study was updated. View the most current version here.
March 25, 2015: At the request of the Board of Selectmen, an analysis of the Town's 2014 revenues and expenses has been completed by staff, and these figures used to update the Cost of Services of Study completed in 2009.
You may view the results, as presented to the Board of Selectmen at their March 23, 2015 meeting, below.