Is there any help with heating costs?

Yes. Fuel Assistance Program is handled through Rockingham Community Action in Salem. The program begins September 1 and ends April 30 each year. To apply, call 603-898-8435 from September to April. When applying for Fuel Assistance, ask about your eligibility for a lower electric rate (Electrical Assistance Program) and the Weatherization Program.

Show All Answers

1. Are there activities offered for seniors through any other organizations?
2. Can meals be delivered daily?
3. Does the Town offer assistance with security deposits?
4. How do I get transportation assistance?
5. Is there a food pantry in Windham?
6. Is there a Senior Center in Windham and what hours are they open?
7. Is there a service that has information on all services available for seniors and adults with disabilities?
8. Is there any help with heating costs?
9. Is transportation available for doctor’s appointments and shopping?
10. What kind of assistance does the Town offer?
11. Who can apply for welfare services?