Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
August 29, 2019
To Windham Residents, please be advised that Town paving projects will begin on September 4, 2019 and continue into October. The following roads are included in the schedule:
1. Londonderry Road from No. Lowell Road to Kent St. and from Nashua Road to Brentwood Rd.
2. Nashua Road from Londonderry Road to just beyond the ballfield parking area.
3. Meetinghouse Road from Easy St. to about #42 Meetinghouse Rd.
4. Searles Rd. from Route 111 to just beyond Roulston Rd.
5. Princeton Rd. from Range Rd. to Simpson Rd. including a piece of Simpson Rd.
Work will include reclaiming existing pavements, regrading and compacting of same, and then new pavements put in place; last will be shimming of shoulders, as needed, with loam or gravels. We ask that you use caution and have patience while the work is ongoing. All roads will be open to traffic, but there may be occasional traffic stops for a few minutes as the men and equipment move about.
Should you have questions or concerns, please call the Highway Dept. at 216-5676, or e-mail us at email@example.com. Thank you for your time and we hope all goes well.
Jack McCartney, Windham Highway Agent