Off-Highway Recreational Vehicle Registrations

Please be advised that we no longer process OHRVs.  Thank you for your understanding.


If you are registering a new Off-Highway Recreational Vehicle (OHRV), please provide a bill of sale, a previous registration, or a certificate of origin so we can complete your registration.


If you are renewing your OHRV, please have the prior registration so we can process everything efficiently.


As of 2014, all licenses are issued electronically and printed on regular paper. The State now charges an additional $2 for processing licenses electronically.

Additional Information

For more information about OHRV's or Hunting and Fishing, please visit the New Hampshire Fish and Game OHRV website.