Floodplain Development

If you have residential property that is located in a “Special Flood Hazard Area,” you should know that special requirements apply to any new construction or substantial improvements that you undertake.

Useful Links

Additional Information

If you have questions about floodplain regulations contact Brian Arsenault, ZBA Code Enforcement Administrator. For more information regarding floodplain building and construction regulations, contact Mike McGuire, Building Inspector.