Union Hall


Located of Anderson Road in West Windham, the Union Hall (right) was constructed in 1880 to serve the "Literary-Social and Religious" needs of a growing population living some distance from the center of town.


The building was funded by the sale of shares to local residents. Begun in the summer of 1880, the building was completed in October and dedicated on November 27, 1880.